Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First day of Internship

My mentor name is Ms. Aroon shivdasani. The environment in the office where I work is not so bad.. I like to work with them but not with all the people there.

The first day when I arrived at my internship place I thought its not going to be fun because they gave us some work to do and the work was to pack their books and some other things. after we finished the work we seat for a while. Also we talk to our mentor, about the internet. We asked him, how the internet work? He told us all about the internet, how it works. What kind of information you should put on the internet and what kind of information you should not put in the internet. What will happen if you put some information that is very secret. Also he told us that what ever we do in the internet others can see it and get our information. I think I learned a lots about the internet.

My goals is to learn how to organized, how to communicate with new people that I never meet before and to have work experiences.

The types of work that I did on first day are, we went out side to get empty boxes, when we get empty boxes we went back to the office and we put all the books and other thing one the boxes and we also level the box, like what is in the box. Also we unpack some box and throw some thing that they don’t need anymore.

What will we learn from our internship?
Can we work in the summer?
what will be our job?
Why they don’t provide any kind of food?

1 comment:

  1. HM,

    Please start to proofread your blog before you publish it. One way to do this is to print it our and read it to yourself out loud so that you can hear yourself. When you hear a mistake, fix it. Your blog will be much stronger when you start to do this.

    Also, while it would be nice to have a snack at internship, you should not expect your mentor to buy you food. Maybe one day in the future, your mentor will decide to buy you a snack, but don't expect it. Consider it a treat for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete